Will You Remember Me?

Featuring
THE INSTRUMENTS




Hello Beautiful World!
I've been having insomnia problems again due to a new medication they put me on and it's really
depriving me of my beauty sleep. If this continues any longer, soon, I'll be like one of the zombies 
from my favorite hit TV show series, The Walking Dead on AMC which is having its last episode 
of this season this Sunday lasting an hour and a half long, be sure not to miss it!

So anyway, I am in my bed, at 3:11 a.m. this morning, just looking up at the ceiling and ignoring to
count the sheep that keep jumping across my head since they don't do anything for me 
but blah blah blah senseless bs, when I started remembering a movie I watched with my daughter 
some time ago, The Fault In Our Stars (Released June 6, 2014) based on a novel by John Green, one of
my favorite authors. Then, I remembered a song they used in the movie that makes me cry every time 
I listen to it... "Wait" by M83. So there I am, 3:20 a.m. in the morning, 
in my bed, in the dark, looking up at the ceiling, and almost in a whisper, the lyrics make their way out
of me softly breaking the silence...

"Send your dreams
Where nobody hides
Give your tears
To the tide
No time
No time
There's no end
There is no goodbye
Disappear
With the night
No time
No time
No time
No time
No time..."

And in the middle of my humming whispers, one of my favorite quotes from this beautiful movie 
came to mind which very much I identify with,

 "She walks lightly, old man, she walks lightly upon the earth. She knows the truth: 
We're as likely to hurt the universe as we are to help it, and we are not likely to do either. 
People will say it's sad that she leaves a lesser scar, that fewer remember her, 
that she was loved deeply but not widely. But it's not sad..."

Will You Remember Me Once I Am Gone?
I am sure I won't be remembered by many, and if I am, it would be just for a brief moment,
then the memory of me will just become a vanishing cloud in time and this is fine with me.
There is no sadness in this thought because that is the way I would want it to be, 
to leave unnoticed and in silence. But I am also sure that there will be a few, 
that will carry me in their hearts a bit longer.

Thanks For Reading!
~ Lori Novo ~


Credits
Outfit ~ Sierra (Vest, Pants and Cuffs) by PREY ~ Coming soon to THE INSTRUMENTS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Hair ~ Resist / Onyx ~ ( я e d ) M i n t
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Collar ~ High Elf Lace Collar (Group Gift) ~ Zenith
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment