On9 EVENT: July Edition

Featuring
NO MATCH HAIR


Hello Beautiful World!

Driving my mother to a doctor's appointment, we passed by a densely wooded area 
on the side of the road, approximately six or seven miles from my home away out of town, 
and as usual, a very vivid memory and image of a house came to my mind. 
I always remember visiting that very same spot every time I reach that point of the road where once, 
a white wooden home stood. I remember that as a kid, we visited some people there, strangers to me,
and played outside with the other children (1 boy & 2 girls) there while the grownups sat under the
shade of a tree on a picnic table. I never got to go inside this house, however, 
I can still picture the way their yard looked. Us children played tag with each other 
and then we sat on a fallen old tree trunk and talked and joked around. 
Later, the mother prepared sandwiches and kool-aid for us and we sat with the grown-ups 
on the picnic table to eat. It was a one-time visit to their house and though we never went back again, 
or saw the new friends I made that day, I never forgot that house. 

So that day when I remembered that childhood memory as we passed by the area,
I asked my mother who was the family we visited in the house that used to be there many years ago.
She looked at me puzzled and asked me, "What family, what house?", then proceeded to tell me that
there has NEVER been any house in that area. 

How can that be possible? I always feel that I've been there and the images of a white house, 
the children, the fallen tree trunk, and the laughter on that warm summer afternoon 
are so vivid in my mind of a childhood memory.

I told my daughter about this after she shared with me some stories she had read about matrix glitches.

But what is a glitch in the matrix?
According to the blog that my daughter reads, 
it is "an experience that proves something isn’t right in the world or sometimes your brain." 
I don't know, I call it maybe deja vu. It is like when you go to a new place and you feel you've been
there before even though logic tells you you haven't. Still, you remember very well 
where some things are located, and they are just as you remember them. 
Or when talking to a friend you feel you have held that very same conversation in the past 
and you even know exactly what they'll be saying next, and you are right. 
They seem to be reading out from a textbook writing in the past. 
This has happened to me many, many times in the past. Has it ever happened to you? 
What are the creepiest glitches in the matrix or deja vus you have experienced in your life?

You can read about more bizarre content on the Sixpenceee Blog.
Read the glitch in the matrix thread on Reddit, there are more stories/experiences to enjoy.

I want to thank my daughter for sharing these links so now I can share them with you.
Not only that, but she gave me the song idea for this blog post 
when she said I was wearing a chandelier on my head for this picture. 
It is actually a beautiful headpiece from Tukinowaguma but she's right, 
it is a beautiful chandelier headpiece.
 I decided to use the cover version of this song by Jasmine Thompson, who I adore.

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Mucho love,
-Lori Novo



Pic Property of On9

With only two more days to wait for the On9 Event to open its doors (July 9 - July 28),
I couldn't wait to share with you this beautiful hair that I am wearing and will be available in the new upcoming round. 

NO MEANING
by NO MATCH HAIR

Taxi to On9 / Blog / Tumblr / Flickr
InWorld NO_MATCH / Blog / FlickerFan

Credits
Skin ~ Xiaoyu Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop  tysm
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity Mesh ~ Ikon  tysm
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}  tysm
Headpiece ~ Louison ~ Tukinowaguma  tysm
Earrings ~ Desire Hoop Earrings ~ Finesmith
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment