Cooked With Love


It was just so delicious, 
honestly, one of the best Thanksgiving turkey meals I have ever had.

Hello my beautiful people!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends.
I actually ate alone due to both my kids having to work on that day. They had to leave while
the turkey was still in the oven and I didn't see them again till late in the evening.
I just served myself a plate, went and sat by my favorite window, didn't even bother
sitting in the dining room and enjoyed my meal after giving thanks for all the beautiful
blessing in my life.

But please don't feel sorry for me, it was actually quite special.
I felt the presence of my mother with me so strong as if she was sitting next to me
so in other words, I spent Thanksgiving with my mother, how wonderful is that!

Now, my mother used to prepare the best Thanksgiving dinners ever.
She would actually do everything herself, the only thing we were allowed to help with, was
chopping all the stuff she would be adding to the stuffing (onions, olives, bell pepper, 
pickles, etc.) Then she would fill up the house with friends, neighbors, and family. She
always loved inviting crowds every time she would cook something good, 
That was one of my mother's greatest loves in life, to cook delicious meals 
so she could share them with everyone. No one ever left my mother's home hungry, 
even if it was just a plate of her refried beans with freshly made flour tortillas, 
she always made sure there was something cooked for any unexpected guests that would stop by.
 Her arms were always opened to everyone, and so was her kitchen. Oh, how I miss her cooking,
everything was always cooked with so much love.

Have a great Saturday beautiful world.
Please give your mothers a BIG hug for me and don't forget to tell them that 
you love them every day.
Thanks for reading.
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Here's one of my mother's favorite songs, enjoy!

Credits
Skin *NEW ~ Rose (Tone001) Catwa Applier ~ [session] Skin Studio @ Dubai
Hair *NEW ~ Sung ~ Opale @ Harajuku Event
Necklace ~ Mabel (Group Gift) ~ MICHAN
Headpiece *NEW ~ Wills Gacha Collection (Wine) ~ Lode @ Shiny Shabby 
Top ~ Anetta Shirt (Maitreya) ~ Nerido
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo


My [session] Inventory ● Designer Angi Manners
My Opale Inventory ● Designer Toni Mila
My Michan Inventory ● Designer Michan (michanx)
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
Designer Lina Nerido









As of April 2, 2021
2,190 Views ● 89 Faves ● 2 Comments ● 1 Award ● In 24 Groups

Steppen
Muazz baby so pretty girl
So pretty Lori heart suit

No comments:

Post a Comment