Guess I'd Rather Hurt Than Feel Nothing At All



And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me, it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one, and I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without,
I just need you now.

Oh, whoa
Guess I rather hurt than feel nothing at all,
oh baby, I need you now.
-Lyrics

Oh my, what a sad, sad song... I love it, especially this live version.

Hello beautiful world!
Once again, I just stopped by to say hello to all of you on this lazy Sunday and hope your weekend
has been amazing so far just like mine. Also, as I promised, here is the video that Steppenwolf made of us 
dancing during our visit to Bluebell Coast, a touch of Scotland (Adult) the other day. 

Gracias mi amor, love it so much! ;)

By the way, today when I went by Bluebell my hammock was waiting for me as I was hoping it would, 
I guess writing my name on it worked. ;) I really hope this sim lasts forever and ever and not closes like many do. 
That is why it is very important to leave donations whenever we can during our visits to our favorite sims, 
this is a way to help the sim owner keep them open. For now, I'll just enjoy it as much as I can while it still here.



For those of you who don't know, Steppenwolf calls me Milkyway after the chocolate bars that I love
so much. Well, I have to go for now, I am working on a new blog post for you for a new section that I will be adding 
to the blog either later tonight or tomorrow. I am very excited about it and I am sure you will like it.

Thanks for stopping by and a HUGE hug for each one of you.
Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment