Before He Cheats

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“Cheating is never an unintentional mistake. It's always a conscious choice.”
― Garima Soni - words world




Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Please forgive me for I am about to show you a whole bunch of pictures with my face plastered in most of them.
But in my defense, this is another great way of showing a beautiful location and the 
great outfit I am wearing from one of my blog sponsors, :: pm :: Brooke Outfit. What I love about
this outfit is that you can style it in many different ways, casual, biker chic, cowgirl, etc.
Of course, I opted for the cowgirl style since Texan blood runs through my veins, where we wear
the kicker hats and boots and where everything is bigger as they say...
EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS
except for me of course, I come in mini-fun size. ;)

02 Mutresse - Hiding - Red Pandas

But Doherty Lori, we are not in Kansas Texas anymore.
We sure are not y'all. :P

Sim Description
Experience peace at The Nature Collective's Moorcroft Forest Trail. Explore on foot or horseback
and discover insights into rich flora and fauna amid the serene landscape,
where each step is a journey into the quiet beauty of the natural world.


I actually have visited this great sim and its surroundings before on different occasions,
but have blogged only once, one of the main spots in the past, Here.
Today, I spent a good two hours exploring the area and learning so many interesting nature
facts along the way, for example;

Random Bee Facts:
Flowers use all kinds of methods to attract bees, such as brightly colored petals and scents.
The honey bee is the only insect that produces food eaten by man.
Bees pollinate approximately 130 agricultural crops in the US including fruit, fiber, nut,
and vegetable crops.
One of the largest threats to bees is a lack of safe habitats where they can build homes
and find a variety of food sources.
Honeybees also have the ability to recognize individual human faces.
If bees disappeared there would be no more pollination and humankind would only have 
four more years of life left.


While I was exploring I kept checking to see if I could find someone there to chat with and take
their picture, since y'all already know how much I love to include other people in my blog posts.
Unfortunately, people kept coming and leaving right away, so I really never had a chance to 
say hello, maybe next time, fingers crossed. ;)


Before I leave I would like to share a real-life cheating moment that happened to me with the first
boyfriend I had. He and I at the time loved dressing in Western clothes, you know, the hats, boots,
jeans, big buckle belts, etc., AND we loved our Friday night high school football games.
We wouldn't miss a game, even when our team had to play in other cities.
Anyway, it was going to be his birthday and I bought him a pair of western boots that
he liked. All my 400+ dollar savings went into his boots. However, he would never wear them
and I kept asking him why, to which he would always say he was saving them for a special occasion.
Time passed and football season began, and again, we began attending every game but then he started
canceling on me, due to having to work Friday nights, so he said. So I lost interest in going to the
games. But then on the last game of the season, I decided to go with some friends. When the game was
over and as we were going down the bleachers I bumped into him, he was with a girl, holding hands.
It turned out that he had started dating her too and he had been going to the games with her.
I was in tears not really knowing what to say or do. But then I noticed that he was wearing the
boots I had gifted him, that is when all hell broke loose. I really don't know how, but mini-me
reached all the way up to this giant's cheek and gave him a good slap as I screamed at him
"So this is the special occasion you were waiting for?!" and then I took off running heartbroken.
He ran after me, the girl ran after him, and my friends were not far behind. Once by the car, he
kept begging me to forgive him, but I was in tears, and so was his other girlfriend.
Before leaving, my friends literally took the boots off him which I really didn't care for.
I ended up giving them to one of my brothers after they had been sitting in my closet,
collecting dust for almost a year. My ex continued to try to convince me to take him back
for some time, but I couldn't. I couldn't forgive him. The trust and respect were gone.

Remember, CHEATING IS A CHOICE, NOT A MISTAKE!


Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
Wasabi // Oakley Hair - Redheads ● ERSCH - Volla Gacha Earrings Bull ● KUNGLERS Loretta Rings
[Melatonine] "Sunkissed" Blush ● [Onyx] My story Tattoo - Butterfly ● :: pm :: Brooke Outfit (Details)
Baiastice_Kimi Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment