Rainbow Flower Dress & The Gowns

My Writings,Gifts To Me,Poppy Ghostraven,Friends,Riyad Rozen,Miqo Kanto,People,SL Sisters & Brothers,*BOUDOIR,


The other day my good friend Poppy Ghostraven and I went
in search of the perfect fairy dress for me to wear for a
dance she invited me to. She took me to Vita's Boudoir
which is her favorite store in Second Life after I had told her
I needed something that would make everyone go
"AHHHHH" when they see me. She knew what I was talking
about and she knew that Vita's Boudoir was the place where
I would find a special dress.

BTW: I want to thank Miqo Kanto for the two beautiful
Boudoir gowns he gave me as a gift. He said they were two of his favorite ones. :)))


Once I had the chance to look around the store, I absolutely fell in love 
with every single gown. I even mentioned to Poppy that the gowns were so beautiful 
that they brought me to tears when she said she felt the same way,
 I suggested we should visit this place and cry of joy, of course, 
with every gown we looked at. I actually ended up purchasing several beautiful items, 
from gowns to hair to shoes. This is my new 
Rainbow Flower Dress 
priced at L$800. Actually, this was one of the last things I purchased on my 
way out after having passed by it several times. What attracted me to it was all the colorful
flowers on it. I love flowers and this dress looked like a garden full of them.


I hadn't realized how beautifully the top sheer skirt layer of my new dress
flowed around until I had the chance to dance with Riyad Rozen. 
As we moved together, the dress seemed to embrace us both as in a 
beautiful colorful dream.

Wearing it makes me feel like a walking garden which I personally think is wonderful. 
My new Rainbow Flower Dress will bring color to any dull place I walk 
into by brightening it with its many beautiful colors.
Vita's Boudoir has become one of my favorite Second Life stores now that I have
 already added a folder to my inventory especially to this store where I am hoping 
to be adding, at least, one of their beautiful gowns every week.


Gown from Vita's Boudoir, Bonaire12 - Moderate

________________________________________________________-

The Gowns


Red...red... how wonderful is that!
Remember how I told you before that Miqo Kanto from Vita's Boudoir 
had given me two of his favorite Boudoir gowns, well, this is the Morena Gown 
and it is absolutely gorgeous. I wonder how he knew I love red :O
I never imagined myself wearing something this sexy but why not?! 
It's not like I am showing too much skin and since it's red it makes it okay ;)




My long black leather boots from Glitter store and my Messy black hair from
Vita's Boudoir goes perfectly with my gown. I took these two photos 
at Russian Moscow Kremlin (Moscow Island 2) 
where I found this cool black car behind me abandoned by the side of the road.


This is the other beautiful and VERY sexy gown Miqo Kanto gave to me. 
It is the eMo Dress. This dress shows more skin than the Morena Gown, 
I am absolutely fascinated by it, it is a piece of art! It seems to be completely 
created out of black twigs. The nests on each sleeve have white doves that 
actually fly around. Fallen dove feathers have been added to the skirt which 
makes the whole dress complete.


These two wonderful gowns are so amazingly sexy that I am wondering where 
I can possibly wear them. I have to find the perfect place and time to go out
looking stunningly like a sexy diva. I wonder if any of my friends have any ideas. 
For the moment, I used The Rose Theatre Opera House as my photo location 
for this beautiful gown.

Once again I want to thank Miqo Kanto from Vita's Boudoir 
for these two wonderful gifts <3