The Dark Side Of My Dreams

Featuring
FREEBIES FROM THE MARKETPLACE


I Hate Myself For Loving You

Dear Second life,

So I am starting to dream again... in real life that is.
Unless I've been dreaming all the time and I just didn't know it.
The only dreams that I thought I was having were those that I usually get once in a blue moon
where a storm always seems to be approaching and I am trying to save my grandma's birds.
But now, four nights in a row I've been having dreams and I am wondering what is triggering them.
The first one was about my dog Cookie who's been missing (in real life) for days and I am so worried about her.
The other three dreams have been about my kids but thankfully they've been good dreams.

I usually remember dreams very vividly and can describe them down to the smallest detail.
Once someone asked me if I dreamed in colors.
Don't we all do?
I know my dreams are in color because I remember once when I dreamed that the blue sky was turning
into a dark red... it was turning into blood in another words.
Yes, I do have scary dreams like this where there is darkness, silence, and loudness. In
my dreams my ears bleed either by the silence or the noise.
That is the dark side of my sleep, the nightmares that torment my peace.

I don't understand what causes me to have these type of dreams.
I see the world full of light, of color... full of life and love so I really don't understand where these dreams are coming from.

Here are three of my dreams I have shared in the blog.
Total Darkness
The Eerie Sound Of The Day
I Must Save Them All

As you can see, they are very intense but thankfully I rarely get them.
How about you, what are you dreaming about?

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


MESH HEAD
Has these great free gifts waiting for you in the MarketPlace.
A total of seven gifts for us ladies.

Top Photo
Angels Chick Skinny Jeans and Tank


Joan Jett ~

Can't Break Free From The Things That You Do

Skull Poncho (all sizes)
I Think Of You Ev'ry Night And Day

Lindens Knotted Dress
&
Brown Roll Neck Dress

You Took my Heart And You Took My Pride Away

Off The Shoulder Blouse
(Mesh Head ladies off the shoulder skull top with dark border, 
heavy white stitching and 8 colour changer hud. All sizes and 3 alpha layers included.)
But I've Been Dreamin' 'bout The Lovin' You Do

Buy Me Stuff Knotted Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment