Belle Epoque @ N21

“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: 
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” 
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince


Credits
Skin *NEW ~ Serenity (Catwa Applier) Tone 005 (Details) ~ Glam Affair Kustom9
Hair ~ Teila ~ Truth
Hat *NEW ~ The Weather Man (Details) ~ BONDI @ A+ Event
Outfit *NEW ~ Selena (Details) ~ Belle Epoque @ N21
Decor *NEW ~ Amore Collection (Details) ~ Dahlia @ Sultry
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Glam Affair Inventory ● Designer Aida Ewing
Designer Manu Moonwall
My Belle Epoque Inventory ● Designer Janire Coba
Dahlia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Blogger ● Flickr Fan
My Dahlia Inventory ● Designer June Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment