Chop Zuey @ eBento ♡ Sintiklia @ Collabor88

 


"If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Would you cherish what we had'
Was it everything that you were looking for?
If I couldn't feel your touch
And no longer were you with me
I'd be wishing you were here
To be everything that I'd be looking for
I don't wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don't wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me
'Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteed..."
-song lyrics

Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Milan (Details) ~ Sintiklia @ Collabor88 (Ends April 6 - Gallery)
Choker *NEW ~ Divine Abyss (Details) ~ Chop Zuey @ eBento
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Designer Sintikliasims
Designer Belle Roussel

No comments:

Post a Comment