From Mashooka to Shiraz


"Damascus you're my daughter and my mother
You've nurtured my youth in your lap, so will I grow old on your land?
So what should I do to gain your blessings?..."
-lyrics




Hello Beautiful World!
Last night I spent some time at the Bellydance Haram Palace- Shiraz Garden, Oasis (Adult).
I love going there from time to time to dance at the palace where they have a great variety of
dance selections. I always go when there's no one around so I can truly say I dance
like nobody is watching. Not that it would matter since dancing alone has never stopped me 
and I actually enjoy it, unless my Steppenwolf is around, then I'll run to his arms to dance with him.
One of my favorite places to go dancing to when I first started Second Life was LOVERS COVE.
It was a beautiful glass platform high in the sky with many floating luminous gazebos that looked
like they were made out of glass. I would doll up in beautiful gowns and spend a couple of hours
dancing there while declining dance invitations from the men who either felt bad for me for
dancing alone or others thinking I was crazy. I really didn't care what they were thinking, 
either way, I was truly having so much fun on my own doing one of my favorite things in
Second Life, dancing. ;) By the way, I did get to buy one of the gazebos from Lovers Cove 
which I still rez from time to time. You can read about one of my trips to Lovers Cove HERE.

Another beautiful place that I loved going dancing to in my early years was at MASHOOKA.
There, I could buy beautiful Indian attire and then go belly dancing behind the store where there
was an area overlooking the ocean with a beautiful sunset, HERE. I loved that spot so much that it felt like 
home to me. My friends already knew where to find me if they saw me online, some even called it 
Lori's office. Aww, the memories of the early years, so lovely and sweet...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): omg what a vault of historical stuff you got

This is how my Steppenwolf refers to my blog since I can pull out blog posts on just about
any subject we are talking about. Last night we were talking about how it was back
many years ago when most of the people that attended Tempura knew us and many were our friends
and the fun and crazy times we would all spend together, HERE. So as you can see, my blog
 more than anything else is like my diary. A place where I save moments
lived, both happy and sad. Where I keep and cherish every single person I had the honor of featuring
in the pages of my blog. This is where I will come to when the time comes when I can no longer
return to Second Life. I will find here all the memories of a beautiful life lived that will help me
continue my life with a smile, and knowing that my life was truly touched by so many wonderful
people. One more thing before I go, I love both my lives. Neither one is an escape, but
a beautiful extension of each other. I feel very blessed and loved in both worlds. I really hope
it is the same for you. ;) Til next time, always remember, that what is done in love, is done well.
So today, be the hero in someone's life and wear your cape of kindness. 

Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
Sintiklia - Hair Shay
[BS] SOLSTICE COLLECTION SET (EVOX) Blush
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Rian Earrings / Exclusive to FaMESHed Event (Ends March 27 / Gallery)
Kibitz - Karina Bracelet Set - Gold
*ARKONA* Huichol top 4
MAJESTY- Lantern Bag  Gold Color
Ascendant - Foxy Pants
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo

Designer Ava Kungler ● My Kunglers Inventory ● My Kunglers' Blog Posts


RIAN EARRINGS
Bohemian Style Pair of Earrings / Resizable Mesh 
Includes HUD For Different Metallic Shades and Bead Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment