THAT'S Your Motivation!

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


"OK, here's your motivation.
You're lost, you're angry in the woods, and no one is here to help you.
There's a witch and she keeps leaving sh*t outside your door. 
There's no one here to help you!
She left little trinkets, you took one of them, she ran after us.
There's no one here to help you! 
We walked for 15 hours today, we ended up in the same place!
There's no one here to help you, THAT'S your motivation!
THAT'S YOUR MOTIVATION!"
-Josh Leonard

Tonight, we watch The Blair Witch Project.




My Steppenwolf had never watched this movie before until tonight, I had when it was first
released in theaters. I loved it and believed that everything in the movie happened for reals,
silly me. Anyway, I thought it was really scary back then and I still feel the same. However, I have
to keep my cool so Steppenwolf continues to believe that I am so brave. :P

NOOO baby, I am not scared. It's funny. (Gulp)

No comments:

Post a Comment