Spring On Wheels

WHO'S THAT GIRL?


Is it spring yet?
Anyone?


Training Wheels
- Melanie Martinez - 

Hello Beautiful World!
With Spring just around the corner, March 19, I can't help feeling so full of excitement and hope.
Spring is the time when nature opens its eyes after the cold, wintertime as the sun begins to smile down
at us in a warm embrace, happily and brightly. Everything begins to sprout, grow, and
bloom, covering the land in the colors of the rainbow and many other beautiful ones and the trees dress
in their most beautiful multi-shades of green attires. Spring also brings forth long rains which I love so
much and animals awaken from hibernation. It is just so wonderful all around. I can't wait! ;)

RATTLE SCREECH SCREECH RATTLE

But who do we have here coming already dressed all in Spring?
Well is none other than らる (raldcat) from Japan!
I first met her at the beginning of the month when I took a trip to the Arcade. The plan was to simply go 
just for a very few minutes to check out the machines then return home and continue working on my inventory.
However, when I saw this adorable girl, my whole plan changed and I ended up staying much
longer than anticipated when I decided to take her picture and ended up chatting with her for a
good while. She turned out to be just as fun and sweet as she looked.
らる has been a Second Life citizen for almost 12 years and she is a show dancer at the IMAGE Theater
where you can enjoy beautiful dance performances where particle effects are used.
She also has a Japanese blog based on items she creates and sells in Second Life, you can check her blog HERE.

So here you have it, our Spring girl らる who inspired me to create a new category in the blog called
WHO'S THAT GIRL? where I'll be adding all the beautiful girls I come across that WOWed me
with their creative fun outfits. We already have our TRENDSETTERS OF SECOND LIFE category
where I feature only top-of-the-notch fashion, but I really feel this new group of adorably cute and
insanely/wildly beautiful outfits deserves a category of their own in the blog. I did add a few girls from
past posts to the category so I can start filling this section up in the blog. ;)

By the way, do you know what the beautiful word "petrichor" means?
I bet you do, but just in case you have forgotten you can find the answer at the end of this blog post. ;)

This is all for now my beautiful people.
Before I go I want to ask you to excuse the language on today's song choice.
But what can I say, I absolutely love Melanie Martinez's songs, especially this one, Training Wheels,
one of my favorites. I still remember very well her audition on the vocal talent show The Voice 
when she performed Toxic.


I immediately fell in love with her voice and her look and knew she was going to make it big,
and I wasn't wrong. She pretty much reminds me of the girls I will be adding to the blog's new category
WHO'S THAT GIRL?. I am leaving you now with a list of some of the items our new friend らる
was wearing at the time I took her pictures and wishing you all an amazing day! Over & out.

Much love,
Lori Novo


Some Credits On らる (raldcat)
BTTB fluff ruffles
lock&tuft - alien antenna
Spring boots brown / Tentacio
[high v.] sk8 ting left
[high v.] sk8 ting right
/ EARS / Prim ELF (add) 3.1
/ HEAD / lel EvoX PRIM 3.1
Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX Petite V1.0
Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX Petite BoM Add-On Parts V1.0
Void - Elf Ear Deformers (Size 0) Down +
violetta. Natural Tintable Rigged Eyelashes (PLIM)
Carnation time. headpiece  / Tentacio
Insomnia Angel . lace cuffs (blend)
Veechi - Short Almond / Mesh Nails [MAITREYA]
Lisa belt legacy green  / Tentacio
AD - arra - light blondes
GATO Shop / Octopussy Skirt Daisies for Maitreya LaraX & Petite
10. *CORDEWA* Female Cordette Hoodie BabyBlue-Perky

𐄜𐄡𐄜𐄡𐄜𐄡𐄜𐄡𐄜

pet·ri·chor (/ˈpetrīˌkôr/) noun
a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.
Source:Oxford Languages

2 comments:

  1. Hello.
    I sometimes receive IMs at events, but this is the first time I've had someone look at my profile and write about it.
    thank you very much.
    Rather than blogging, I often use X to talk about things that happen in Secondlife on a daily basis.
    Right now, I have set up my small plot of land for spring and have also placed lucky boards and other items.
    Please come and visit us anytime if you like.💕
    https://twitter.com/nanami_Fray/status/1767208421080682539

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, and tysm for accepting to appear in my blog, it is always a great honor to be able to do this for wonderful people like yourself. I'll be sure to visit, tysm! :)

    ReplyDelete