Double Celebration


Today was a double celebration for me. Two significant events that couldn't go unnoticed.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I celebrated my 1000 Days in Second Life 
and the fifth anniversary of my beautiful Japan, Tempura Island.



May it be an evening star 
Shines down upon you 
May it be when darkness falls 
Your heart will be true...


Welcome to
(Moderate)

Sim Description
Explore the forest, wander through the temple, and meditate amidst the Japanese motif 
of TempuraIsland. Romance, Healing, Relax, beautiful forest, beautiful flower gardens, 
ballroom, and castle."




My heart resides in Tempura Island, making it my second, Second Life home.
I started visiting Tempura over two years ago, and it only took that first step in that magical land, to
steal my heart and make me return every single day since then.

I remember very well the first time when my eyes sat on this beautiful land when my friend Catero
Revolution took me there for some meditation. I was maybe a week old and when I saw the beauty of
this place I was speechless and kept thinking how something so beautiful could have been created
in a virtual world.

After a few minutes of meditation, Catero asked me if I wanted to dance which I immediately accepted.
I remember very well walking up those grand steps that led to the ballroom and feeling so overwhelmed
by how majestic everything was around me. At that time I was still very clumsy in my walk that I fell
into the water as I was walking up the stairs. I asked Catero to send me a TP and he said no. He said,
that I had to find a way to get back up and that he would wait for me. I probably had already fallen over
twenty times but didn't want to give up when Catero feeling a bit frustrated said that he only had ten
minutes left before he had to leave and that I had to hurry. I continued trying until finally, I reached
Catero's side. We went into the ballroom and said to me...

"I knew you could do it, now let's dance as long as you want to."
So we danced for hours.

Flickr

MAY IT BE is the song I remember Tempura by since my first days. The first time I heard this song,
it touched me so deeply that tears started rolling down my cheeks. After that first time, 
the tears never failed to find their way out of my eyes every time this song was played.


I have been to Tempura maybe a couple of times and just for a few minutes in the past two months ...
can't really remember. I miss it since it was the place I would go to find peace and to meet people. For
me, Tempura is a heaven, a place for love and peace. A place of respect and acceptance. 

These are a few articles I have written about this beautiful place.

In Tempura I have found the sweetest love and the greatest friendships I could have asked for. This
beautiful place has given me so many happy moments. So many smiles and laughter. So many
memories that will continue to live deep inside my heart even after I am gone.


Polly Reina
Now, who doesn't know my beautiful friend Polly, one of Tempura's Officer?
Polly and I became friends almost immediately when I started visiting the island. I remember very well
the day she IMed me for the first time as I was doing Tai Chi. I had seen her a few times before that and
had always wondered why she was always standing in the same spot every time I would arrive at the
landing circle.

That day she IMed me to compliment me on the dress I was wearing. She mentioned being a bit
surprised that I was dressed in such happy and bright colors when she was used to seeing most people
wear black at the circle. We continue chatting for a while and when she offered me friendship, I was in
disbelief. I accepted and since then, our friendship continued as beautiful as the beginning.


Tempura Is Magical!
I used [TOR] SUNSET - ominox, WL settings while taking these shots with the purpose of transmitting
to you the warmth that I feel every time I visit my island and to add a sense of mystery and magic in
each photo.


Many have found love in this magical place. 
But have you ever heard the greatest Tempura's love story?
Yes, there is a Love Story that probably beats all the others. 
It is based on the origins of this island. A true story? Who knows...


There are many hidden places that one must look for, for example, that beautiful underground hall 
under the Golden Ballroom, the cave in the hills, and that little room inside the trunk of a tree. 
I bet there may be more than I have missed. Once, someone told me that some time ago, there was an
underground room just beneath the Tai Chi circle. I don't know if this is true but I wouldn't doubt it.


Ocean (Oceanis)
Polly Reina
Juve Wheelwright
Steppenwolf Crescendo
Aedo Destiny
Adeen Moonites
Etrad Alex
Remind Runner

These are the best gifts Tempura Island has given to me.
These are the people that I met on the island and continued to be extraordinary friends 
since the day I met them.
They are my Tempura.
 


I would like to take a moment to thank everyone involved in making this beautiful island the greatest
place for us to visit in Second Life.

Kikunosuke eel(TEMPURA island Owner &MANDALA jewelry owner)
Chikae ella (TEMPURA  officer & Exclusive model of  MANDALA)
Polly Reina(Tempura officer & [MANDALA]Manager)
Hera Blackheart (Tempura security)
Ivo Piers (Tempura security and DRAGON)
Chi Anthony (Tempura security M)
Arisara Ethaniel (Tempura Photographer & Security )
xxMikexx Bebb (Tempura security M)
Waterlilly Aabye(Tempura elf and Security)
Mauro Catroni s(Tempura security)
Rios Allen (Tempura security)


Tempura is a place for peace, love, and friendship. Please, I ask that when you visit this place enter with
a heart full of love. Enter with the intention of treating everyone with the utmost respect and kindness so
the magic can continue. Don't break the beauty this place has to offer with an unkind word or action to
another person. Remember there are rules for all visitors to follow. A list is available near the Join
Group spot. Also, remember to give a donation every time possible so together we can keep Japan,
Tempura Island alive.

Forever Yours
~ Lori Novo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment