FIFTY5 THURSDAY: RadEX & Castle Rock

HUMANS OF SECOND LIFE


Hello Beautiful World!
Today I began to sail on an extended voyage, across the oceans in search of the Humans of Second Life.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been reading some of my blog posts
from when I started blogging for Second Life and realized 
that approximately 80% were based on the friends I made and the
people I would meet every day. Here are a few examples,


Honestly, I miss all that! 
I miss the wonderful interaction I used to have with people that I would meet every day 
while exploring Second Life's beautiful sims. This longing for human contact 
made me realize that those times were probably the most beautiful in my blog's history. 

My daughter some time ago shared with me Humans of New York blog that she loved to read. 
I too fell in love with the blog and its beautiful concept. 
The writer of this wonderful blog takes pictures of random people on New York's streets, 
collecting quotes or short stories taken from his talks with them and then sharing this with his readers. 
I believe he is now featuring Humans in another part of the world... Iran I believe.

Anyways, it kind of reminded me of a little section I once used to have in my blog called 
The Beautiful People, here are two examples for you,


Now, I want once again to start featuring the people I meet while visiting different locations 
this week. However, this time, I am not only looking to sharing just their Second Life with
you but to dig a little deeper into their heart and get to know the real human behind the Avi as well.
We'll see what happens.

Thanks For Reading!
~ Lori Novo ~

FIFTY5 THURSDAY
Items between 55L to 100L
Sale runs through Sunday, Some designers keep it going the whole week.
View HERE Today's Sales.

Wearing from today's Fifty5 Thursday

BERRA FITTED MESH HAIR
from RadEX
which is this week's Highlighted Sponsor
(Includes All-Colors Texture Hud)

TAXI

&
SULTRY NIGHTS COCKTAIL DRESS
from Castle Rock Couture
(Single Color / Blue)
TAXI


Credits
Shoes ~ Mara Heels  (SLink High) ~ Hilly Haalan
Location ~ Bad Seed (General)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥







As of April 2, 2021
762 Views  ♥.  23 Faves  ♥   In 3 Groups

No comments:

Post a Comment